Sunday, November 15, 2009

Having another go.

I though I might try to give blogging another chance.I barely did any the first time round and want to give it another go.I felt nothing very exciting was happening in my life at the time and I thought that it was too boring to write about.
Since I last posted I'v moved out of my parents house, into my own home(which I'll have to move out of soon into another) and feel so much happier.There is nowhere near as much tension around and my relationship with my parent's is slowly repairing.When we moved in to our new home we added a new edition to the family, a golden retriever/kelpie whom we call Nanook :).
Im really not sure if I'll be good at this blogging business second time round(did'nt think I was that great first time:P) but hope to write about me and my little tribes life..living as naturally as we can.

A.

No comments: