*sigh* It's so hot today and my car has no air con:(. I just drove an hour to take my partner K to cricket..lucky for us the drive was along a beach road and the breeze was lovely:). I can't wait to have enough money to get the air con done...in fact I can't wait to have enough money to do anything. I'm glad we dont really do the 'present' part of christmas, lets us save a heap of money that we'll need for traveling.
I love that we've moved here and that pandabear and I have alot more to do during the times K's working but I feel very restless inside, I feel that I need to be traveling, something i want to do so so much. K and I have set up a goal of saving money in the shortest time possible then buying a van or camper to travel around with.
I'v also decided to set up my own personal goal of things I want to do. For a while now I have felt the need to try out different/new things. I would love to play violin again...in fact i would love to play many instraments and learn how to make felt dolls or puppets.Also learning a different languge would be awsome.
Well i dont have much else to write at the moment and have a tired 2.5yr old needing boob.:)
A.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment