Last night we went out to have dinner at pandabear's Poppy's house.After dinner we talked a little then headed home.We were at the gate of our house just heading in when we saw a little baby rabbit on its side spinning around and around, i knew it was hurt so i got a shirt and went out to see if i could move it.It was so upset and hurt squeaking at me when i went close to it.I picked it up then headed to the house to see if i could call the rspca...i hummed softly to it which seemed to help calm it.We called all the numbers we could for after hours but no one answered and then around five or so minutes later the little baby died which i felt really upset about.I believe it might of been hit in the head(brain damage) or had a broken back..:(. I didn't get any pictures of her/him but it was a soft brown/white and had so many fleas i could see them crawling all over its fur.I really hope it wasn't in too much pain.:(
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This happened to me once too, it's heart breaking. At least it didn't suffer for too long and you did your best (((HUGS)))
How awful!
Post a Comment